Mera Parivar join hand with Haryana government to have ID card campaign begin from 20 August 2011. Mera Parivar will provide one volunteers for this camping who would be going around community with Government representative in door to door campaign to make aware people to have Photo ID card.
Mera Parivar is networking with all GO representative in this area like meeting local councilor of ward and pradan of area and working as bridge among people/ community aware about various Government scheme to benefit them (ration shops, hospital, and school), the beneficiary has to prove his/her economical status. For that, ration card, which define the poverty level depending on the color, is needed and, for this latter, ID proof is a requisite.
Mera Parivar face challenges
· This town is flooded with skills and non kill people,
· Many corporate house have change their business office address from Delhi to Gurgaon,
· Migrant labour are big havoc as they live in very bad condition five to six person lives in one room and more than 10 tents lives in one apartment which make land lord difficult to give them legal rent agreement
· Police verification are done with the help of local police,
· Another problem is that many of these people hold identity of their villages/home town and do not want to bring NOC letter from their respective area Election Officer, food Department etc.
Now emphasis on those people who are migrant and have all necessary paper can avail this opportunity for children turn 18 years as well as newly married couple change their address can have ID card.
Gaurav Kashyap is coordinating this project on behalf of Mera Parivar to the government of Haryana .
Rev Anil Landge