Sunday 13 January 2013

Rehabilitaion centre for Children behaviour Change


Dear Privilege community

Can you believe?
We were living in poor dirty surroundings. There are million other children who are still surviving in  the garbage searching for a loaf of bread to  appease there hunger.
Do you know?
As a girl child I am victimized, molested and even rape by exploiting people in the society even more venerable today!!!
Do I own my individuality?
I am Total stranger, You try to walk away from me. Street is my only home and only hope, as I have nowhere else to  lay my head upon.
Will you accept me………………….!!!!!!
Who am I?
Do you wish to know me? I am like every way. Destiny and misfortune draws me to this situation. I live in the pathetic and unnoticed.
My work.
Some time I beg, scour dustbins, work as Child labour, when the opportunity arises I indulge in anti-social activities.
Thanks to Mera Parivar who gives second chance to lives and gives us love, care and hope a place where we could meet our creator and enjoyed being a girl Child.
You can help us
Financial support for rehabilitation and education programs
Support for food, clothes and medical expanse.

 Mera Parivar carries out this through your generosity of donation and partnership

FOR INDIAN DONOR ONLY
India Bank: Axis Bank
BENEFICIARY NAME : MERA PARIVAR
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 910010007505280

Postal address Mera Parivar
  # 267 SECTOR 14 GURGAON -122001
HARYANA- INDIA
(all donation are tax exemption under section 80 G)

Regards
Rev Anil Landge
Executive Director

No comments:

Post a Comment